ISEM Fashion Business School
ISEM Fashion Business School, center of the University of Navarra, is the first business school specialized in fashion business that exists in Spain, since 2001.
It was born with the aim of training professionals with negotiation and leadership skills to work in the fashion industry. Our vocation is to professionalize the sector; be a center of convergence between management and creativity.
Throughout these years, ISEM Fashion Business School has achieved a unique balance between specialized knowledge and practical experience, enhancing the dimension and richness in the professional development of those who promote, from relevant positions, the future of the fashion sector.
Through the teaching activity and research, lSEM pursues as main objectives the following:
- Print a global nature through teachers, students and activities, to overcome the cultural and social differences faced by international fashion and luxury companies.
- Maintain a strong and continuous support to the business community and its leaders, which allows a contact with the reality of this industry, and it makes it possible to detect the training needs of the sector.
- Create an environment that favors and stimulates the start-up of companies in the fashion and luxury sector.
- Train the people who run the fashion companies, a sector of special relevance both for its business importance in the economy of our country, as for its impact and influence on society, giving priority to the moral and ethical values necessary to combine development personal and business of the institutions that comprise it.
- Help professionalize the fashion industry, which, due to its growth in recent years, needs a specific business training.