ISEM in numbers
50 students per MEDEM promotion
- 31% of students from Management and Business Administration
- 20% Students from Law
- 18% Students from Communication
- 7% Students from Engineering and Architecture
- 24% Students from other degrees
- 90% Students who work and take the Master simultaneously
- 24% International students
Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Russia, USA, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay, Korea, Venezuela, Brazil, Portugal, Norway, Colombia, Panama, China, Honduras, Chile, Paraguay, Guatemala, Angola, Canada, Lebanon, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Poland, El Salvador, England, Latvia, Egypt, Israel, Taiwan.
– 60 Visiting students of international exchange per year: IFM / BOCCONI.
+ 1200 alumni
More than 400 Members of the Alumni Association.
93% Students incorporated into the industry: Retail, Marketing, Product, Purchasing, Communication.
+ 60 internships / per year (sept-jun)
45 Industry Speakers / per year (sept-jun)
7 Chair Agreements
91 Consulting projects carried out