Grants and Scholarships
ISEM Fashion Business School offers various payment facilities for each of its programs. Each case is studied in a personalized way by the Admissions Department and the Board of Directors.
In addition, ISEM has three types of scholarships for the Executive Master in Fashion Business Administration only:
1. Aid from ISEM Fashion Business School chairs: students admitted to the Executive Master in Fashion Business Administration can apply for grants granted by companies that collaborate with ISEM. These grants may only be granted to those candidates who do not have another type of scholarship or assistance from their company or other institution and will always partially cover the tuition fee.
2. Call for Scholarships Universidad de Navarra – Grupo Santander for the 2021-2022 scholar year
3. UNAV Scholarships
Futhermore, the University of Navarra offers the following range of bank loans and credits with special terms for the future students:
- CaixaBank: Download information
- Banco Santander: Download information
- Caja Rural Navarra: Download information
- Bankinter: Download information
- Préstamo Máster Erasmus+: Download information
- BBVA: Download information
- Bankoa – Credit Agricole: Download information
- Kutxabank: Download information
Students should first contact their chosen bank in order to apply for the loan with sufficient notice to ensure that they are in possession of the tuition fee on the day that they require to pay it to the University to complete the enrollment process.