Programas de formación continua
“2nd Lifestyle Buying Process & Merchandise Planning Method in Today’s Fashion Industry” by Nicoletta Bonomo
A method to transform aesthetic principles into rational business processes.
2nd Lifestyle Buying Process & Merchandise Planning Method in Today's Fashion Industry
The combination of style and rationality is the key element of this method, based on the understanding of the consumer through the analysis of their preferences and establishing profiles of their characteristic lifestyles.
Apparel – Women, men and children / Intimate clothing and swimwear / Accessories / Shoes / Bags / Perfumery / Jewelry / Home / Food
General Managers / Owners / Product Managers / Buyers / Merchandisers / Planners and international retailers: traditional single-brand, multi-brand retailers, stores, digital retailers, department stores, shopping centers, producers and manufacturers.
- Consistent with lifestyle expectations of specific consumer groups.
- Pragmatic, easy to understand, manage and implement.
- Underline the relevant factors to analyze and forecast sales trends.
- Integrates and coordinates different areas within the company.
- Develops and organizes the Fast-fashion model with a consistent supply in the short term.
- Improves and optimizes Pareto efficiency in the business.
- Improve sales margin and reduce inventory inventory.
- Improve the consumer experience through a coherent lifestyle.
Nicoletta is the founder and owner of Quadrifoglio, a global purchasing office that offers a unique method: the "Lifestyle merchandise planning and buying process", to cover the different commercial branches of the retail business model.
2nd Lifestyle Buying Process & Merchandise Planning Method in Today’s Fashion Industry
By Nicoletta Bonomo
ISEM Fashion Business School. C/ Marquesado de Santa Marta 3, Madrid.
May, 9th- 10th, 2019
10:00am – 7:00 pm
Full price: 400,00€
ISEM Collaborating companies: 290,00€
*Breakfast and lunch included.
Assistants will receive a certificate from ISEM- University of Navarra