Continuing training programs
ISEM Fashion Business School organizes continuous training programs for professionals who require specific knowledge about specific areas of the sector, such as Coolhunting, Logistics, Visual Merchandising, etc.
Monographic courses, seminars and workshops are held on areas related to the fashion industry.
The programs last from one to two days and concentrate the best professors and professionals of the sector, who share with the assistants the strategies and techniques necessary to develop their projects and optimize the resources and competencies of their employees.
Academic research and business experience moves us to organize the Continuing Education program for entrepreneurs and executives who can not attend the Executive Fashion MBA and wish to be up-to-date in specialized and cutting-edge training, reinforcing their lines of competition and expanding the knowledge of the sector.
In these meetings, businessmen and professionals concerned about the profitability of their companies in the textile, jewelry, footwear, accessories, decoration and perfumery sectors come together.
- Commercial directors.
- Directors of sales.
- Directors of Marketing.
- Directors of Communication.
- Visual merchandisers.
- Window dressing.
- Retail managers.
- Fashion Eyewear Seminar
- English for Fashion and Luxury Industries
- How to increase sales Visual
- Merchandising Keys
- Course of Advanced Negotiation
- Coolhunting: Learn to Anticipate Market Trends
- Inclusion of Luxury Brands
- Logistics Textile
- Visual Merchandising and Window Dressing
- China: Opportunities and Challenges
- The Cosmetics and Fragrance Industry
- Seminar on Culture and Fashion:
- Rediscovering Fashion in Modern Europe.