Fashion Business iQ: an Insight into the Industry
New York Program
EXCHANGE RATE: Prices are calculated in EUROS and the exchange rate, in case of residing in the US, will depend by the exchange rate marked on the day of payment.
CHANGES IN THE PROGRAM: ISEM.Fashion Business School reserves the right to cancel or alter the program due to major cases.
CANCELLATION FEES: The payment of the program is not refundable in case of cancellation by the student.
TRIP AND ACCOMMODATION: Travel and accommodation are not included in the price. From ISEM. information will be provided to whoever wishes it.
VISA AND PASSPORT MANAGEMENT: It is necessary to carry in hand a valid passport. No visa is required, since the student will enter the country with the tourist status. Students must apply for the ESTA in the following link, a document in which they can travel as tourists:
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
• Complete the registration found on the web
• You will receive the acceptance of the application through an email from ISEM.Fashion Business School
• PAYMENT: The full amount will be paid (3,500 euros). It can be done in cash, with a check or by bank transfer to the account number specified below:
OFFICE ENTITY DC COUNT NO. 00491821032810652157
IBAN CODE: ES77 0049 1821 0328 1065 2157
SWIFT CODE: BSCHESMM
• The price of the course includes meals (breakfast and lunch) during the days of the program
• Until the PAYMENT has been made, the reservation of the slot will not be effective. The program has a maximum capacity of 20 slots
• Until March 18th, the members of the Alumni Association have preference
10 meses. De septiembre a junio
An inmersion into the American fashion industry
Fashion Business iQ: An Insight into the Industry
New York Program
IESE Business School Headquarters in New York (57th st and 7th ave Manhattan -NY)
July 12-16th 2021
9:00 am- 6:15 pm
20 sessions + retail tours