Fashion Digital Strategy
- Understanding different mechanisms of action of the digital environment linked to fashion.
- Learn specific aspects of the influence marketing.
- Introduce the different tools and the new format of decision making.
- Develop an appropriate e-commerce strategy combined with market-places and third-party channels.
- Acquire knowledge of the digital fashion consumer, what he does, what moves him and draw the profile of the buyer persona of each of the participating companies.
- Know and understand the inherent and exclusive aspects of the industry.
- Coordinate and design a Direct Marketing strategy and campaign for a fashion company.
A program to learn the keys of e-Business and Digital Marketing applied into the fashion industry
- Digital Environments Introduction
- Fashion Digital Strategies (positioning, marketplaces, Amazon)
- Customer Journey & Customer Centric Strategy
- Fashion Social Media Strategies
- Social Media Ad’s and Google Universe
- Influencer Marketing
- SEO & SEM in Fashion
- Fashion retail & e-retailers
- Fashion Inbound Marketing & Digital Marketing Tools
- Fashion E-commerce
- Fashion Digital Marketing Plan
- Fashion Designer Digital Strategy
- Business Plan
Fashion Digital Strategies
Specialisation program ISEM- University of Navarra
May 23th 2022
June 9th 2022
3 weeks of training
12 academic sessiones
Monday to Thursday – 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm